.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

whisper to other world leaders in a god-like voice 


"woooooo tony can you hear me... woooo thou shalt invade lots of countries ... wooooo... then you can blame it on me when it all goes wobbly"

Given that world leaders love ignoring their electorate (well done Tony, you've taken a leaf out of the benign dictator book!) and listening to god instead, its time god started to be a bit more of a benign dictator, or the benign dictator became a bit more godly.

I'm sure Tom Baker sounds a bit like god - if I were to pipe this blog into number 10 / the white house via the BT talking text service i'm sure I could really make the world much better.

Although i'm getting confused now, as this is a list of things i'd do when i'm benign dictator, rather than an action plan on how to become benign dictator.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Benign Dictator - a list of all the things i'd really like to do!