Thursday, September 08, 2005
make stop buttons mandatory in the studios of topical talk shows...
It usually goes something like this:
Paxo / Humphries / Jordan : So tell me minister what is the bla bla bla why have you fucked up bla bla
Minister: I'll talk around the question for a bit bla bla bla
Paxo / Humphries / Jordan : So tell me minister & random expert person we've just brought in on the phone what is the bla bla bla why have you fucked up bla bla
Minister: I'll talk around the question for a bit bla bla bla
Random expert person: I'll talk about something unrelated in a very out of breath voice..
Repeat a few times for good measure, and you've got a sizeable portion of Today / Newsnight - add some bad ties and you've got channel four news. Perhaps with a nice red button attached to lots of electrodes we can move the news on a bit and listen to Mick Jagger talk to John Major about paint drying / cricket or have a repeat of the headlines from the lady with the sexy voice.
0 comments
Comments:
Post a Comment