.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 12, 2005

send the 'preachers of hate' to Norway 

keeping them away from Britain just isn't an option - if you send a crazy radical hate-preacher to a crazy radical hate-preaching country, they'll just get crazier and learn new ways of preaching-radical-hate. So instead i'd like to send them to Norway, where its quite chilly, and everyones' nice and laid back, and they'll just calm down a bit.
Plus they all need to go to specsavers.

2 comments
Comments:
Once again wise words Mr Pete

I thought I might use this opportunity to register how much to enjoy reading your witty and erudite opinions. The only problem I find with our blog is the lack of regular updates. Of course if I was Benign Dictator I would force you to do write daily postings or if you complained a bit I might let you off with weekly postings.
 
what do you expect? I have an empire to run!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Benign Dictator - a list of all the things i'd really like to do!