Tuesday, August 09, 2005
ban 3g phones
I'm a self confessed techno-geek who loves things that go beep, but I really can't see the point of 3G - I don't like football, I don't want to watch music videos on my mobile (all day long) and as far as games go tetris is fine thankyou.
Not only are the adverts very annoying (the network 3 seems to have not decided on their brand identity - is it animated characters or is it giant jellyfish in a block of flats in asia?) but the oversized handsets that look ugly as hell, and that fill our air with crazy microwave radiation really are just horrible.
Anyhow 3g is already obselete with a whole bucket load of more exciting things on the horizon, that'll no doubt be like technology a lá William Gibson.
Now where's my betamax?
0 comments
Comments:
Post a Comment