.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Restore proper weather forecasts to the BBC 

The subjects of any dictatorship really need good weather forecasts - it stops them wondering about important things like 'politics' and 'where have all my civil rights gone' and instead lets them get upset about the fact that its always raining or that its far too hot for this time of year.
Sadly the BBC have made the retrograde step of replacing their diagramatic easy to understand maps with crazy brown and grey maps:


Apparently they've been developed by 'experts' in New Zealand - In a way its upsetting that the weather doesn't therefore include hords of orcs galavanting across the screen.

2 comments
Comments:
Orcs would improve it no end, but I would still be seriously pissed off if I were short sighted and lived on the Orkney Islands.
 
I think a 'Channel 9' style set with velcro clouds and suns would be the way forward - scorchio!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Benign Dictator - a list of all the things i'd really like to do!