Monday, February 02, 2004
make TopShop turn off their lights at night - I walked down Oxford Street at about 12 on Saturday night to see all the lights in TopShop on. Not just the lights in the windows but in the back of the store as well. Why? - I can understand if they want to peddle their wares to unsuspecting drunks who are wandering past on a sunday morning, and who might be tempted by this year's miss kitten pink skinny tops, but you would need a telescope to see the things in the back of the shop. And as for the argument that its a security theft deterrent type thing - if your going to ramraid a shop on Oxford Street with a twenty tonne dumper truck, I don't think you'd really be put off by the shop in question having its lights on.
0 comments
0 comments
Comments:
Post a Comment