.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

make motorcyclists less stupid. Or perhaps I should re-phase this, as I hold nothing against motocyclists in general, in fact they are comrades-in-arms against the evil BMW 4 wheel drive posse. Its just that one particular motorcyclist has caught my attention for being incredibly stupid, either that or he's a liar. Imagine the situation, you're cycling along under a motorway bridge and a suitcase falls on you, throwing you from your bike, and grazing your knee. Perhaps its just me, but I would be quite curious about said suitcase - who threw it at me (are they nearby? can I swear at them? are they a BMW driver?) and whats in the suitcase thats made it so heavy (bricks? clothes? $600,000?). In this instance the chump cycled to hospital and went home, presumably not thinking that a heavy suitcase falling on him from a motorway bridge was at all unusual. Perhaps things like this in Taiwan are commonplace? or maybe he was meant to catch the suitcase and banged his knee, requiring hospital treatment, and he couldn't think of a more mundane explanation at the time.
Read about it here

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Benign Dictator - a list of all the things i'd really like to do!