.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

ban BMW 4 wheel drives... I very nearly got knocked off my bike today when a woman was trying to overtake me at the traffic lights - she then roared past and hooted. Not that I have anything against woman drivers - male BMW X3 drivers are usually far worse. Its just a four litre petrol monster (carrying just the one driver I might add) are such a needlest waste of resources, particularly when driving in London. Get a smaller car - no, even better, try and lose some of that extra weight you put on at Christmas and cycle or walk the 3 miles to work! not only will you look better in that excecutive gym you go to, you'll also be helping to save the planet.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Benign Dictator - a list of all the things i'd really like to do!